Access Central Station Online
If you are a Central Station Online customer, you can use our Central Station Online portal to view your account history, access your contact list and pass codes, modify your call list, view messages, run reports, view alarm updates and more.
Please be aware of the following when using our Central Station Online:
- Please use Google Chrome when logging into Central Station Online. Internet Explorer will no longer work when logging into Central Station Online.
- If you change the password for the Central Station Online User, you will remove yourself from the online service. If this happens, you will not be able to view any accounts.
- If you are in the Contact List and you attempt to move the order of names and you move the Central Station Online User, you will remove your ability to make changes. This means that you can still view the accounts but will not be able to change anything.
Central Station Online Tutorial
Looking for Something Specific?
- 0:05:35 - ADDING TO CONTACT LIST
- 0:09:19 - EDITING CONTACT LIST
- 0:09:48 - UPDATING CALL LIST
- 0:11:16 - REMOVING CONTACTS FROM CONTACT LIST AND CALL LIST *Please note a contact must be removed from the call list before it can be removed from the contact list.*
- 0:13:18 - REPORTS