Dec 20, 2018
DAVENPORT, Iowa – Per Mar Security Services, a leading provider of total security solutions for residential and commercial clients based in Davenport, IA, is pleased to announce it has awarded thirteen $500 scholarship awards for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Each year, children of Per Mar or Midwest Alarm Services employees can apply for scholarships to be used towards higher education. “We are fortunate to be able to award scholarships to some exceptional students,” said Brian Duffy, Chief Operating Officer. “Our hope is to continue expanding this program.”
Congratulations to all of the recipients of Per Mar’s Scholarship Program for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Cal Giese is the son of Craig Giese, Sales Consultant for our Wausau, WI branch. Cal graduated from Stevens Point Area High School in 2014 and is attending St. Cloud State University. Cal is a pitcher for the St. Cloud State University baseball team, where he has earned numerous region honors. Cal is pursuing an Accounting Major and a minor in Information Technology.
- Madison Campbell is the daughter of Kevin Campbell, Electronics Operations Manager for our South Bend and Griffith branches. Madison attended Mishawaka High School and graduated in June of 2017. She spent 4 years playing on the Varsity Soccer team, two of those years as their Team Captain. Madison is attending Indiana University in South Bend, Indiana.
- Sara Mulder is the daughter of Randy and Donna Mulder from our Des Moines, IA branch. Sara graduated from East High School in 2016 where she was involved with the Ambassadors program, the dance team and also the yearbook committee. Sara is attending Grand View University in Des Moines where she is studying Elementary Education.
- Jessica Dvorak is the daughter of Rob Dvorak, Operations Manager of Electronic Security for our Quad Cities and Des Moines branch. Jessica graduated in May of 2017 from the University of Dubuque with her Bachelor's Degree of Science in Psychology with a minor in Criminal Justice. She is now attending the graduate program for Applied Clinical Psychology at Loras College, where she intends to earn her Ph.D. and become a doctor of clinical psychology.
- Jacob Osterman is the son of Bob Osterman, General Manager for Security Officer Services for our Omaha, NE branch. Jacob graduated from Millard South High School in 2016. He is now in his second year at the University of Nebraska- Lincoln where he is studying Journalism. Jacob also belongs to Sigma Phi Epsilon and one of their missions as a Greek community chapter is to fight human trafficking.
- Taylor Melk is the daughter of Matt Melk, District Operations Manager for Electronics for our Wausau, WI branch. Taylor graduated from D.C. Everest Senior High School in 2016, and is attending Greenville Technical College in Greenville, South Carolina. She is currently working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Young Childhood Education.
- Tiana Wilmington is the daughter of Marilyn Wilmington, Central Station Supervisor for 1st shift at Per Mar Centre. Tiana graduated from Davenport North High School in 2017 where she played basketball, volleyball and volunteered at sports camps. She is attending the University of Iowa where she is studying Anesthesiology.
- Alex Ciasnocha is the son of Brian Ciasnocha, Director of Sales for Electronic Security at Per Mar Centre. Alex graduated from Normal Community High School in Normal, IL where he was part of the Madrigal, Key and Social Studies Clubs. He is studying General Arts at Heartland Community College.
- Ashley Bodkin is the daughter of Brent Bodkin, IT Specialist at Per Mar Centre. Ashley graduated from Bettendorf High School in Bettendorf, Iowa. She is studying Elementary Education at the University of Northern Iowa.
- Jenna Rach is the daughter of Dave Rach, Sales Consultant for our Madison, WI branch. Jenna graduated from Craig High School in Janesville, WI, where she was in many clubs including the National Honor Societies for Spanish, Science and Art. She is studying Pharmacology at the University of Wisconsin- Madison.
- Kiera Hayes is the daughter of Nick Hayes, Operations Manager at our La Crosse, WI branch. Kiera graduated from the Onalaska High School in Onalaska, WI where she was a member of the Marching Band. She is studying pre-law at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
- Nathan Check is the son of Scott Check, Electronic Technician at our Wausau, WI branch. Nathan graduated from DC Everest High School where he played Rugby and Soccer. He is studying Physical Therapy at the University of Wisconsin- La Crosse.
- Patrik Essy is the son of Ann Essy, Special Events Coordinator at our Des Moines, IA branch. Patrik is in his sophomore year at the Des Moines Area Community College.
About Per Mar Security Services
Established in 1953, Per Mar Security Services is the largest, family-owned, full-service security company in the Midwest with more than 2,400 team members, operating in 23 branch locations and 18 satellite locations. The company provides full-service security solutions for homes and businesses including security officer services, smart home automation, burglar and fire alarms, access control, security cameras, alarm monitoring, investigative services and background checks. For more information about Per Mar Security Services, please visit permarsecurity.com.