Pre-Employment ScreeningScreening prospective candidates for employment can be a laborious process. Pre-Employment Screening from Per Mar Security Services makes the job simple. At Per Mar, we have the experience and expertise necessary to help you find the right people for your business, but without the hassle.
Protect Your Business With Pre-Employment ScreeningsStatistics vary, but one thing is for certain, a large number of individuals falsify, exaggerate or omit major details that may alter their eligibilty for employment with your business. Per Mar helps to identify these candidates, effectively streamlining your employment search.
Our safeguard program allows us to evaluate each candidate.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT SERVICES OFFERED
- Social Security Number Trace Reveals whether the applicant has provided a valid Social Security Number issued by the Social Security Administration and it is not listed in the files of the deceased. It indicates any aliases and addresses associated with the number. This trace also provides a notification of High Risk Fraud Alert.
- County Criminal Record Search Reports are retrieved from the Clerk of Court’s Office in a specific county at the circuit or district court housing county records. Experienced researchers physically collect criminal history information. All records reflect criminal history, including felony and/or misdemeanor incidents for the past seven years. Records are matched by name, address, date of birth, and Social Security Number. NOTE: New York does not offer county criminal record searches. Recommend that a 7 year criminal history is searched by at the county level.
- Sex Offender Registry Search Reports criminal records within a state including felony, misdemeanor, ordinance and/ or traffic violations. Records are provided by various criminal record information repositories. NOTE: Not all States house criminal records in statewide repositories. Various States have special requirements for retrieving information. Some states may take up to 60 days to report information.
- Federal Criminal Record Search Searches one or more of the 94 U.S. Federal District Courthouses nationwide for records of crimes involving violations of federal law. Includes violations such as counterfeiting, racketeering, drug trafficking, and money laundering for the past seven years. This is not a national criminal record search.
- National Criminal Record Search with Sex Offender Search Searches national database of records obtained through various law enforcement agencies. Includes more than 180 million criminal record files, may uncover crimnial history where applicant has had no previous residency listed. Captures level 2 and level 3 Sex Offenders in applicable States.
- County Civil Record Search Examines county civil litigation records through the county courthouse in the county of the subject’s current or former address. Reveals legal actions involving pending and/or active lawsuits and judgments for the past seven years.
- Suspected Global Terrorist Watch List Match your applicant against federal lists of known or suspected terrorists and money launderers.
- Employment Verification Verifies information concerning the applicant’s previous employment history. Provides details including dates of employment, position, eligibility for rehire and other job related details.
- Education Verification Verifies the applicant’s highest education experience or degree claimed. Includes name of institution, dates of attendance, date of graduation, degree obtained and field of study.
- Professional License Verification Verifies the applicant’s professional licensure in the state of issuance. May list any complaints filed.
- Driver’s License Search Verifies validity of driver’s license, reports class type, issue date, and restrictions. Reports any violations in the past 3-5 years according to state law.
- Credit History Search Searches one or more major credit bureaus. Reporting credit activity since first reported trade, or as legally permitted.
- Drug Screening Five or nine panel substance abuse testing is available for clients nationwide. Results are returned within 30 minutes to 72 hour.
- Fingerprinting Live Scan electronic fingerprinting allows us to help you search the FBI National Criminal Database for arrests and convictions, or to complete professional licensing requirements. The Live Scan equipment can be portable and brought to your facilities to perform multiple fingerprints. Inked prints are available for those within the Per Mar Security Services’ footprint. Note: Fingerprint searches are not available for all organizations, must be a qualified entity.
With Per Mar’s Pre-Employment Screening you will have a more complete history of your applicants based on reliable information. Let us help you lower your turnover, reduce thefts and accidents, and protect your integrity.
Contact us to learn more or request a quote online today!